Livingstone’s adventure is looking for a detail-oriented reservations consultant who will deliver excellent customer service and assist our customers with their booking needs. The ideal candidate is creative, professional, and has good knowledge of industrial standards.
Livingstone’s adventure offers a convenient one stop booking facility for the most popular Livingstone activities. We allow Africa’s natural wonder to be experienced the way the first explorers must have seen them. Itineraries are customized according to visitor interests, with emphasis on the pristine wilderness, great river wildlife and superb birding.
Position: Reservations Consultant
Location: Livingstone, Zambia.
1. You are responsible for the day-to-day operations of reservations
2. You are responsible for taking bookings from agents.
3. You must ensure booking status is constantly up to date.
4. Your priority must be customer satisfaction.
5. You are responsible for the office equipment and other facilities in the office at all times.
6. You are responsible for the group requirement, specials request, educations, and site inspections.
7. You are responsible for the Manual Reservations of reservations.
Great communication skills.
Must be professional, ethical, and have a positive attitude.
Impressive time management and organizational skills.
Must provide great customer service and product knowledge.
Must have great interpersonal skills, patience and a listening ear.
Must have the ability to maintain accurate records about customer bookings, payments and any additional information.
Qualifications and skills
Grade 12 certificate.
Diploma/Degree in hotel management, travel and tourism or equivalent.
2-3 years’ experience in the hotel or hospitality industry.
Proven experience in customer service or public relations will be an added advantage.
Proficient in computer use for scheduling reservations and record keeping.
Awareness of industry standards.
Method of Application
All applications should be addressed to the undersigned not later than Thursday 11th January.
Applicants are encouraged to apply via email or bring their applications to the address below.
The Human Resource Department,
Livingstone’s Adventure Ltd,
P.O. Box 60971 Livingstone, Zambia
Livingstone residents are encouraged to apply.