The Zambia Tourism Agency (ZTA) is a Statutory Body established through the Tourism and Hospitality Act No. 13 of 2015. The Act mandates the Zambia Tourism Agency to effectively market and promote Zambia as a tourism and travel destination of choice and to regulate the tourism industry.
The Zambia Tourism Agency wishes to invite suitably qualified and experienced Zambian nationals to fill the following vacant positions:
HEAD – INTERNAL AUDIT (1 POSITION)
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Head Internal Audit is responsible for managing the auditing of accounts, financial and management systems to ensure adherence to internal controls.
- Manages effectively the formulation of annual internal Audit plans to audit the operations.
- Manages timely the preparations of audit reports to facilitate decision-making by both management and the Audit Committee.
- Manages effectively the implementation of risk management to strengthen internal controls and enhance accountability.
- Manages regularly the review and efficacy of financial, processes, systems and other operational internal controls to ascertain their soundness, adequacy and compatibility to institutional requirements.
- Manages effectively the provision of secretarial services to the audit committee to facilitate the effective conduct of business.
- Manages regularly the verification of institutional assets in order to ensure accountability and prevent misuse.
- Manages effectively the utilization of human and material resources to facilitate attainment of set objectives.
- Manages timely development of individual and departmental work plans to monitor and evaluate performance.
Qualifications and experience:
- Full Form V/Grade 12 School Certificate.
- Bachelor of Accountancy, full ACCA or equivalent.
- Master’s Degree as added advantage.
- 8 years’ work experience, 2 years of which must be at management level.
- Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA).
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in the above positions, kindly send your detailed CV (clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for)
The Manager – Human Resource & Administration
Zambia Tourism Agency
Abacus House, Kabelenga Road, Boma Area
P.O. Box 30017,