Position: ERP Consultant
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Probationary Period: 3 Months
Reporting Manager: Head – Software Solutions.
NetOne is a leading technology services Group based in Lusaka, Zambia. Since its inception is 2007 the group has grown to be Zambia’s leading technology service provider offering a range of solutions including client computing and enterprise business solutions with long standing relationships with leading OEM manufacturers across the ICT sector. NetOne owns and operates Zambia’s first Tier III carrier neutral data offering colocation services, infrastructure as a service and software as service. NetOne also owns and operates the Swish Pay platform enabling digital payments from consumer to merchant through its integrations with Visa, MasterCard and Mobile Money platforms. The group continues to innovate in launching new products to the Zambian market and is therefore looking to grow our team!
If you are an individual that believes in career progression, innovative, fearless and want to be on the winning team, we are the team for you.
- Configure and implement Sage 300 Payroll according to client requirements.
- Provide training to clients on how to use the Sage 300 Payroll system.
- Provide support to clients on the Sage 300 Payroll system.
- Work with clients to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the Sage 300 Payroll system.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the Sage 300 Payroll system and related technologies.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to ensure successful project completion.
- Undertaking any other duties/tasks (as assigned) or responsibility required to ensure the achievement of the objectives of the job within the overall objectives of NetOne IT Limited.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Commerce/Accounting or any Relevant field
- Experience in implementing and supporting Sage 300 Payroll
- Proven experience with multiple payroll companies.
- Proven Experience in SQL Server and Database Management System
- Strong understanding of payroll processes and procedures.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of energy, drive, intellect, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment; including the ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving environment
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Undertaking any other duties/tasks (as assigned) or responsibility required to ensure the achievement of the objectives of the job within the overall objective of NetOne IT Limited.