Carlcare Service Limited was established in Hong Kong in 2009 with an aim to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products, and over the years has become a leading service brand for consumer electronics in South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. Currently, Carlcare is providing full service support for TECNO, Itel & Infinix three worldwide famous mobile phone brands. Therefore, Tecno Mobile wishes to invite candidates to fill the Sales Representative Position to be based in Kitwe.
Below are the requirements and duties that will be required from the candidate;
Qualifications and Experience.
Candidates who wish to apply for the mentioned position should have the following requirements;
- Should be a holder of a diploma in Business Administration, marketing or any related field.
- Should be very familiar with the accessories dealers and is able to work independently.
- Should possess at least 1 – 2 years work experience in accessories distribution and/or channels, mobile phone, or other fast-moving consumers electronic products
- Should possess excellent verbal, written, and telephonic communication skills.
- Should possess great public speaking skills.
- Should have Superb interpersonal skills.
- Should have a positive attitude and professional manner towards work.
- Should show a growth mindset and able to provide accurate local market information in a timely manner.
- Should have strong networking and management abilities.
- Should be computer literate, conversant with Micro Soft Office (Excel, PPT Word).
- Should be between 22 to 27 years of age.
Candidates who meet the above-mentioned qualifications will be responsible to conduct the following tasks mentioned below;
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads.
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects.
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products.
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly.
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments.
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects.
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers.
- Meet and/or exceed quotas.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort.