Company: Limestone Resources Limited
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
Limestone Resources Limited seeks to employ a suitably qualified, experienced and result oriented individuals to fill below listed vacancy.
ARTISAN ELECTRICIAN x 2
Reports to: Electrical Foreman
- Installs Electrical equipment in compliance with the standard code of Electrical practice.
- Receives Pre-shifts instructions and daily work schedules from the foreman (works orders and Defects Dockets) in order to carry out operations on the equipment.
- Examines breakdowns and determines faults and best methods of repairs. This is done by using Electrical diagrams and other relevant operating manuals
- Carries out Inspections and servicing of Electrical equipment and determines conditions of Electrical equipment and make corrective actions.
- Carries out Trouble Shooting on Electrical Equipment in order to determine cause of malfunctioning and rectify the faulty.
- Gives reports on progress of assigned jobs to the supervisor and reports same in the logbook for communication purposes
- Grade twelve (12) certificate
- Craft Electrical or equivalent electrical qualification.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ work experience in the related job
- A member of EIZ.
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their applications with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references, academic/ professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of the application..
Human Resource & Occupational Health Manager
Limestone Resources Limited
P.O Box 70057