ExpressCredit is a global consumer finance company operating in Zambia and three surrounding countries, including Namibia, Botswana, and Lesotho.
We operate a multi-channel lending platform for private and government sector employees underserved by mainstream financiers. As a good corporate citizen, our goal is to help people in need of short-term and long-term financial assistance – all of which make a meaningful and lasting impact on the local communities.
ExpressCredit is a game-changer and one of the fastest microlenders in the country. A combination of new technologies, mobile sales, and a network of branches and direct sales positions us well for growth and building a sizeable, well-performing loan portfolio.
Express Credit Zambia seeks to recruit a self- motivated, experienced, skillful and result oriented professional for Regional Manager Position Based in Ndola or Kitwe to oversee operations in Central and Northwestern province.
- To lead the regional team by providing guidance, training, and mentorship, participating in the setting of sales targets and sales team incentive structures, responsible for regional sales reports. Achieving goals to increase new business and grow current business. Monitoring of all operations and sales related policies and procedures, their effectiveness in the current business to assist in building a successful regional team.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing & Sales/Business Administration
- Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- Minimum three (3) years sales experience in finance field or equivalent.
- Previous experience in Microfinance, financial services or insurance sector will be advantageous.
- Proven track record of managing sales teams with a positive sales performance.
- Excellent time management, analytical and organizational skills with a strong customer centric focus.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to lead and motivate team to attain a shared goal.
- High degree of confidentiality required (Maintain confidentiality regarding
- all information being processed, stored, or accessed).
- Approachable and team player with problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English.
- Proactiveness and Assertiveness.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Power point.
- Valid Driver’s license – be willing to travel.
- Target-driven, self-motivated, and improvement-oriented personality.
- Independent and flexible.