Armaguard Security Limited a leading Security provider is currently seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Alarms and Control Room Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the duties below;
– Overseeing and coordinating with Technical Manager on all alarm installations and to ensure job cards are received by accounts and billed accordingly.
– In liaison with the Debt Collection Manager, oversee the person who will be responsible with all alarm debt collections.
– Oversee the National Control room (NCR) to ensure all SOPs are followed and implementing changes where needed in consultation with Management.
– Oversee Rapid Response operations country-wide
– Identify training needs and manage training end to end in line with the companies’ required skills
– Liaise with customer care to ensure that all contact details for alarm clients are up to date and relayed to NCR for their records
– Any other duty as assigned to you by Executive Management
Qualifications and Skills
– Full grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better in Mathematics and English
– Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics, Computer Science or any related field.
– Previous work experience as Electronics Technician or in any similar role.
– Conversant with CCTV, Alarms and Access control monitoring.
– Time management skills
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to work under pressure
– Good communications and customer relations
– Clean criminal record
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements must submit HARD COPIES of their Application letter, CV, NRC copy and Qualifications at ARMAGUARD SECURITY LIMITED PLOT NO. 730/731 CHACHACHA ROAD, LUSAKA.
The application should be addressed to:
The Group Human Resource Manager
Armaguard Security Limited
Cha Cha Cha Road
P.O Box 30179