: Loan Consultants
The following will be your key responsibilities.
- Scout, market, engage potential clients.
- Build own clientele.
- Perform initial appraisals and evaluation of loan applicants by thoroughly examining their applications.
- Assess creditworthiness through background checks and vetting loan applicants to establish
- eligibility to get credit facilities.
- Cultivate trustworthy referral networks with existing clients.
- Suggest alternate channels to sell Whence Services.
- Forge trust based relationships and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Work within established regulations and adhere to all legal requirements at all times.
- Full grade 12 Certificate with credits or above in both English and Mathematics.
- Tertiary education with a minimum of a certificate in any given field.
- A good grasp of Microsoft packages i.e. Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Must have the mettle to meet tight deadlines and exhibit calmness and
- composure under pressure.
- Experience in any industry is an added advantage.
- Must be at least twenty (20) years or above.
APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO WRITE AN ESSAY ABOUT ANY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING;
Away from academics, what have you personally or professionally achieved against the odds that makes you proud of yourself?
Write about a time you personally intervened in a situation, either at group, family, institution or organizational level to avert making serious losses, damage or a major adverse outcome.
Write about a moment you needed to show resilience of character to overcome a major huddle or achieve your objectives by sticking to your position and achieved the required results.
Write about a transformational product, service or proposal you made at your workplace, or business that completely transformed your organisation.
: Your typed essay should not exceed 400 words.
Method of Application
All physical applications should go to;
Napsa Building, New wing, Suite 22.
Monze, Southern Province.
Local residents are encouraged to apply.