We are looking to hire a customer-oriented restaurant supervisor to ensure that all restaurant operations run smoothly. The restaurant supervisor's responsibilities include overseeing the activities of restaurant staff, expediting customers’ orders as needed, and maintaining good working relationships with other departments. You should also be able to identify ways to decrease the restaurant’s operational costs.
To be successful as a restaurant supervisor, you should exercise effective management skills and take necessary disciplinary actions to address poor staff performance. Ultimately, a top-performing restaurant supervisor should be able to achieve exceptional customer service and ensure that customers have a pleasant dining experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in Screening, interviewing, hiring, and training restaurant staff.
• Managing restaurant staff’s work schedules and identify methods our restaurant can use to cut waste, decrease costs and improve profits.
• Conducting regular inspections of the restaurant kitchen to determine whether proper standards of hygiene and sanitation are maintained.
• Overseeing food presentation and storage to ensure compliance with food health and safety regulations.
• Checking in on dining customers to enquire about food quality and service.
• Develop strategies for improving our customers dining experience.
• Reviewing Customer surveys to develop and implement ways to improve customer service.
• Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
• A Good standard of spoken and written English;
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skill;
• Team player;
• Good time-management skills;
• Great interpersonal and communication skills.
• Full Grade twelve Certificate;
• Certificate in General hospitality, Hospitality management (Diploma shall act as an added advantage).
• 3 years experience in a similar role and worked in a fast-paced restaurant, five-star experience will be an added advantage.
Email your application, CV and credentials to The Human Resources at
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.