Data Analysts conduct market analysis, analysing both product lines and the overall profitability of the business. In addition, they develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
1. Ability to reconcile data from various sources and analyze
2. Review trends and customer behavior from various data sources
3. Impact assessment and cost/benefit analysis of products and services
4. Segregation, classification, and analysis of data.
5. Identifying major trends to inform the decision-making process
6. Creation of departmental reports
7. Identify solutions to enhance cost-effectiveness and increase operational efficiency.
8. Build, and maintain dashboards, reports, and tools that provide a clear view of operations performance, the identification of gaps and opportunities
9. Presentation of findings in the form of graphs, tables, charts, and multimedia presentations.
10. In some cases, performing data mining tasks, for predictive or forecasting purposes and for risk identification and mitigation
11. Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing, and implementation of new ideas.
12. Provide input into the risk identification processes and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum.
13. Be the focal contact for all data-related requirements in the organization.
14. Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.