Limestone Resources Limited seeks to employ a suitable qualified, experienced, and multi-skilled individual to fill below listed vacancy.
1. SENIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER X 1
Reports to: Market Analyst
The Commercial Department represents the frontline of the organization. Managing and executing the sales and marketing facet of Limestone Resources limited. Our products feed in the mining, construction, manufacturing, and Agricultural industries locally and beyond. Customer Service Officers undertake customer service and sales activities in line with laid down procedures to increase company revenue and maintain a higher product market share.
- Managing the front-end office and staff by ensuring there are daily sales and overseeing that money received is safe and accurate
- Ensuring that orders are executed in a timely manner and coordinated their requirements with relevant departments.
- Providing accurate technical advisory services on lime products to customers and ensuring that their queries are attended to in good time.
- Raising orders, loading slips, and finally invoicing to capture all the dispatches to maximize company revenue.
- Arranging and capturing all sales invoices for the month in the sales Master System to help management in decision making.
- Performing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities.
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with the clients.
- Grade twelve (12) certificate
- A Diploma in Sales and Marketing, Business Administration, or any equivalent. Degree will be an added advantage.
- A result-driven and organized individual with prudent management of cash and electronic equipment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools. Basic computer knowledge with proficiency in Excel required.
- Proven Minimum of 2 years’ work experience or a similar position in the Sales Department
- A member of Zambia Institute of Marketing (ZIM)
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the above qualification should submit their applications with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references, academic/professional qualifications, and any other relevant documentation in support of the application.
The Human Resource & Occupational Health Manager
Limestone Resources Limited
P.O Box 70057