TITTLE: INTERNAL AUDITOR – 01
Reporting administratively to the Executive Director and functionally to the Finance and Administration Audit Committee of the Board of Directors, the following are the duties the auditor will be expected to carry out:-
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare annual audit plans with specific emphasis on efficacy of the institution’s existing systems of control and their application
- Design a disbursement system that will eliminate inefficiencies in conformity to institutional policy and best practices
- Perform audits on regular basis to monitor the application of systems of controls in the various sectional operations
- Prepare quarterly audit reports for specific audits undertaken with results thereof for the information of the Board and Management use.
- Assess and identify risk areas in the institution’s operations and processes to aid introduction of relevant mitigatory measures for identified risk.
- Grade Twelve (12)School Certificate or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, CA Zambia Finalist or ACCA II
- Computer literate a must
- Must be a member of Zambia Institute of Internal Auditors
- At least two years of working experience as an internal auditor or in auditing firm
Method of Application
If you meet the above-stated qualifications, please apply; indicating the position you are applying for to the:-
Industrial Training Centre (ITC)
PO BOX 34785, LUSAKA
or come in person to Plot Number 36354, Buyantashi Road, Heavy Industrial Area in Lusaka.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Deadline for receiving applications.