Supervisor – Counters
- Make ready and available adequate forms and stationery for public use.
- Accepting and Dispatching of Mail.
- Make his/her counter both inside and public side tidy and clean.
- Note any new instructions concerning his/her counter work etc.
- Remit all cash remaining at the close of each working day to the controlling officer.
- Balance all receipts and payment transactions handled in a particular day.
- Report any serious anomalies encountered during the balancing such as shortages or surpluses to the controlling officer for further verifications and or investigations.
- Be courteous to all members of the public who call for service or enquiries at the counter.
- To carry out any other duties as maybe assigned from time to time.
- Mail pick up and deliveries.
- To carry out any other duties as maybe assigned by the Supervisor.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS
- Customer service skills
- Thorough and attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure
- Ability to work well with others
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Full Grade Twelve (12) certificate
- Diploma in Business Administration, Economics, or any business course.
- Degree in Business Administration or any related field will be an added advantage.
- At least two (2) years’ experience from a similar position.
Method of Application
All Interested candidates should submit hardcopies of application letters with supporting certificates, and a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating three (3) minimum traceable referees through EMS to the address below:-.
The Senior Manager Human Resources
Zambia Postal Services Corporation
Plot 17/18, Arusha Street
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS