Unifi is a fast-growing finance and technology company operating in Zambia, Kenya, Uganda and South Africa. Unifi delivers personal lending products through online, mobile phone and branch channels. The company is well supported by strong shareholders and a board of directors with vast experience in entrepreneurship and lending.
- Assessing local market conditions and identifying current and prospective sales opportunities;
- Leading a productive environment that fosters team building, hard work and diligence;
- Maintaining relationships with customers and stakeholders;
- Ability to multitask and execute assigned tasks;
- Marketing through identification of target markets;
- Handling cases of some customer complaints which have been escalated from the consultants;
- Sending monthly reports to the main branch and give updates of the business status;
- Ensuring risk is minimized by imploring risk management strategies;
- Ensuring high levels of customer service and sales;
- Locating areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities;
- Sharing knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs of customers;
- Adhering to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/credit policy;
- Networking to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company;
- Staying abreast of competing markets and providing reports on market movement and penetration;
- Approving loans;
- People Management responsibilities at Branch level;
- Any other assigned duties.
- Must have a full grade twelve (12) certificate;
- Diploma or Degree in Banking & Finance, Business Administration, or any relevant degree;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Should be able to multi-task;
- Ability to work within changing work responsibilities are some of the other required skills to ensure better success;
- Should be able to work under pressure;
- Should be a good motivator with commendable interpersonal skills;
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals;
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations;
- Results driven and customer focused;
- Leadership skills.
Method of Application
Application Process: all interested candidates must submit a Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae, Qualifications and NRC. All applicants must ensure that they indicate the POSITION and TOWN they are applying for in the email subject line.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.