Varun Beverages Zambia Ltd a leading Beverage manufacturing company situated at plot No. 37426, Mungwi Road in Heavy Industrial Area, Lusaka is URGENTLY looking to recruit suitably qualified individual to fill the position of SHIFT SUPERVISOR.
Department: Production – Beverage
Reporting to: Production Manager -Beverage
JOB SUMMARY AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Will be responsible for ensuring that all production equipment, infrastructure, fixtures, and all other equipment is in good operating condition and well maintained in terms of electrical and mechanical issues.
- Will also do fault analysis and repairs in case of malfunction.
- Perform fault finding of production equipment including utilities and execute repair of breakdowns.
- Experience with DC, AC single phase, 3phase, 380V, and industrial troubleshooting.
- Be able to install test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and fixtures.
- Able to work independently.
- Basic knowledge of PLC & VFD
- Planning and safety Equipment, industrial activity 5S & TPM.
- Repairs and maintains power plant and office facilities equipment and can demonstrate advanced skill level in these areas
- Responds to trouble calls and resolves a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity;
- Coordinates and schedules all maintenance activities with customers including repairs, preventive maintenance, new installation and upgrades
- Orders all electrical spares and maintains inventory
- With limited supervision, constructs commercial office space by providing overall electrical capabilities
- Technical Support – Perform operational repairs as required to support Asset Management and Project Development
- Production Trucking/ Leading of Production Shift
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must have a minimum of a Craft Certificate, Diploma / Degree in Electrical Engineering or any other related qualification from a recognised institution of learning.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- +5 years’ experience working in an Industrial manufacturing industry
Note: Candidates with experience from other similar industries are encouraged to apply.