To maintain and develop existing customer relationships, and grow the business by increasing volume and margins, in line with group negotiated agreements and business plans.
- To plan, monitor and achieve individual sales targets for the fuel card business.
- To add value to the business by maintaining and increasing average like for like per customer.
- To provide information and coaching on products and services to customers, and negotiate win-win solutions with existing and prospect customers.
- To Increase the value for existing Vivo Energy Zambia customers through cross range and up selling.
- To support assigned Retail sites by providing leadership through training and compliance on the use of the various payment systems.
- To plan monthly customer calls and visits.
- To provide the appropriate level of service to existing and new customers with a focus on retaining/expanding existing business.
- To fill and update the SPANCOP pipeline weekly with qualifying accounts.
- To effectively use the SPANCOP process in new business development.
- To effectively use the available sales tools and ensure that all customer reconciliations are closed out on time for payment to be made on customer invoices.
- To develop and maintain a strong HSSE culture and protect Vivo Energy Zambia’s interest by ensuring that all HSSE standards and procedural compliance are adhered to and stakeholder relationships are managed pro-actively.
- Minimum of a Degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
- Minimum 5 year’s sales experience in a front line sales role. Experience in an oil marketing company will be added advantage.
- Strong professional background in retail sales experiences and results delivery.
- Proven track record in implementing sales and marketing initiatives.
- Knowledge in emerging trends in cards, payment & loyalty and its application in the fuel/lubricant retail business.
- Experience in the management of fuel pricing process and execution.
- Strong team member with excellent communications skills.
- Retail business acumen & proven problem solving skills.
- Good customer communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Have a valid driving license.
To apply for this job, please send us your application (cover letter and CV) Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.