To ensure that the toll revenue collection process (which involves financial, customer relations, operational, and administrative functions) operate effectively and efficiently.
Main Technical Duties:
The following are the main duties of the role of Admin Clerk
- Check, capture data and file all manpower related tasks on a daily basis.
- Control and manage all aspects of petty cash.
- Control the recovery of staff shortages.
- Administering access cards for the visitors.
- Manage and procure consumables and controlling stationery for the Plaza.
- Assist in the control and maintaining of assets.
- Ensure daily collection of cash declared is entered onto the MIS system and money declared reconciles to the MIS system on a daily basis and new staff are trained on the MIS system.
- Ensure shifts are closed and cash ups are complete in order to complete the bank rollups process.
- Print outstanding accounts for the road users on requests.
- Prioritize and handle customer queries and complaints and follow up on customers with negative balances, insufficient funds, refunds, and system problems.
- Compile monthly reports including the submissions to head office and manager i.e. waybills, monthly trips, refunds etc.
2. Health and Safety Custodian
- Conduct Safety talks for visitors and ensure the visitors register is completed.
- Identify and report any HSE incident / accidents immediately as per the HSE system.
- Identify and report unsafe conditions that could lead to unsafe working conditions and/or environmental harm immediately.
- Monitor housekeeping and ensure HSE standards are maintained.
- This Job Specification indicates only the main duties and responsibilities of the position and therefore is not intended as an exhaustive list.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The following are the minimum required qualifications for the role: –
- Minimum Grade 12 Certificate
- Certificate of medical fitness
- Relevant 5 years’ experience as an Administrator
- Thorough understanding of and experience in plaza operations (advantageous)
- In-depth knowledge of processes and rules together with the MIS Electronic Toll Collection System
- Understanding of relevant procedures such as:
- Environmental, health and safety, compliance, and good housekeeping practices
- Procedure manuals
- Rule Orientation Analysis
- Attention to Detail
- Numerical Reasoning
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Ethical Behavior
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service Orientation
- Excellence / Quality Orientation
- Stress Handling and Resilience
The position is on a fixed Term renewable contract.
APPLICATION DETAILS AND PROCESS
Candidates who meet the above stated Qualifications and Experience must apply to: –
The Managing Partner
DBK Management Consulting Limited
Applications should be submitted online via the recruitment portal.