Our client is looking to hire, Specialist Drill and Blast ,
Organizational Development and Planning
Design Training Interventions
Facilitate Training Interventions
• Good knowledge of Training tools and guideline
• knowledge of Technical Training policies and procedures
• An appreciation of the goals and objectives of and how they relate to the goals and objectives of Technical Training.
• An overview of the function of the business area
• Diploma in Teaching is a must.
• Must have hands-on experience with Drill & Blast equipment operations.
• Knowledge of legislation governing mining safety related to Drill Equipment & Blast operations.
• Mining regulations knowledge.
Experience required to perform in this job
• A minimum of 5-8 years of operational experience at supervisor level and 3-5 years’ experience as Drill & Blast Trainer/assessor preferably in the mining industry.
• Knowledge with regards the legislation that govern mine safety as well as the Occupational Health and Safety Act of Zambia and other safety statutory provisions.