Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
My Career Development Portal: Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools, and support to unlock your potential. You are Absa. You are a possibility.
Responsible for the management of all Post delinquency accounts within the retail portfolio, with the objective of putting in place strategies for the customer to recover.
· Contact customers that are in loan areas and follow up for payments
· Confirm customer correspondence is replied to within the agreed timelines and you have nil overdue
· Confirm prioritizing your Calls starting with the highest outstanding loan amounts
· Confirm that all accounts on
· Confirm all calls are made in line with the calling scripts with all steps followed from opening to closing of the call
· Ensure all queries related to loans are resolved within the agreed service level agreement
· Ensure to obtain a Promise to Pay from the customer whose loans are in areas
. Conduct Field visits for customers that are not contactable.
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)