The Zambia Tourism Agency (ZTA) is a Statutory Body established through the Tourism and Hospitality Act No. 13 of 2015. The Act mandates the Zambia Tourism Agency to effectively market and promote Zambia as a tourism and travel destination of choice and to regulate the tourism industry.
The Zambia Tourism Agency wishes to invite suitably qualified and experienced Zambian nationals to fill the following vacant positions:
MANAGER – DIGITAL MARKETING AND BRANDING (1 POSITION)
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Marketing, the Manager – Digital Marketing and Branding will develop digital marketing campaigns and undertake Destination branding initiatives.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive digital marketing strategy aligned with the agency’s objectives to promote tourism in Zambia.
- Create and manage high-quality content for the agency’s website, social media channels. email marketing, and other digital platforms.
- Oversee and manage all social media accounts, including content planning, posting, engagement, and analysis.
- Manage the various branding strategies to include brand manual management, destination Zambia brand and institution’s corporate brand across all platforms and stakeholders
- Plan and execute paid advertising campaigns to increase website traffic, engagement, and conversion rates.
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns to nurture leads, promote events, and engage with subscribers.
- Manage the digital marketing budget effectively, ensuring efficient allocation of resources.
- Monitor and analyze digital marketing performance using tools like Google Analytics and prepare regular reports with actionable insights.
Qualifications and Personal attributes:
- Full Form V/Orade 12 School Certificate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital Marketing or equivalent.
- 6 years’ work experience.
- Able to write technical and analytical reports.
- Computer literate.
- Interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in these positions, kindly send your detailed CV and copies of educational and professional certificates (clearly stating in the e- mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for) to the physical address.
The Human Resource & Administration Manager
Zambia Tourism Agency
Abacus House. Kabelenga Road. Boma Area
P.O. Box 30017