The Zambia Tourism Agency (ZTA) is a Statutory Body established through the Tourism and Hospitality Act No. 13 of 2015. The Act mandates the Zambia Tourism Agency to effectively market and promote Zambia as a tourism and travel destination of choice and to regulate the tourism industry.
The Zambia Tourism Agency wishes to invite suitably qualified and experienced Zambian nationals to fill the following vacant positions:
MANAGER-FINANCE (1 POSITION)
Reporting to the Director Finance/Board Secretary, the Manager Finance will supervise and undertake the mobilization and management of the Agency’s Financial Resources in order to facilitate the achievement of organizational objectives.
- Supervises and undertakes effectively the mobilisation of resources from Government and cooperating partners in order to facilitate operations of the Agency
- Supervises and undertakes diligently the preparation of financial reports in order to facilitate decision-making
- Supervise and coordinate the preparation of Agency annual budget
- Supervises and undertakes timely and accurate the maintenance of books of accounts in order to facilitate efficient storage and retrieval of information
- Supervises and undertakes effective preparation of responses to audit queries in order to facilitate decision-making
- Supervises and undertakes timely preparation of monthly expenditure statements in order to monitor levels of expenditure against the budget
- Supervises and undertakes timely collection and banking of revenue in order to safeguard public funds
- Supervises and undertakes effective processing of payments in order to ensure that the agency meets its financial obligations
- Supervises and undertakes timely recoveries of loans, advances and other recoverable in order to facilitate repayments
- Ensures effectively the implementation of performance management in order to monitor. evaluate and enhance performance.
- Ensures effective management of human, financial and other resources in order to facilitate the achievement of set objectives
Qualifications, Experience and Personal Attributes
- Full-Form V/Grade 12 School Certificate
- Bachelor of Accountancy or equivalent
- ACCA, CIMA or equivalent professional qualifications
- MBA or equivalent in a relevant field is an added advantage
- 8 years work experience, 4 of which must be at senior management level
- Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA)
- Able to write technical and analytical reports.
- Able to communicate effectively in English.
- Computer literate
- Analytical skills
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in these positions, kindly send your detailed CV and copies of educational and professional certificates (clearly stating in the e- mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for)
The Human Resource & Administration Manager
Zambia Tourism Agency
Abacus House. Kabelenga Road. Boma Area
P.O. Box 30017