Microfast HRP is a fast growing Management Consultancy firm with subsidiary enterprises in Micro Credit and Real Estates Properties.
Applications Are Invited From Suitably Qualified Candidates to Fill the Position Of Assistant Accountant – (Debt Collection)
The position provides support to Sales, Finance and Administration functions as detailed below.
Assistant Accountant – (Debt Collection)
Finance and Admin- Head
- Diploma in Accounts, ACCA II/ZICA II
- Good communication skills (written and spoken)
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office package, office equipment and applications
- Suitable experience in the sector
- Below 35 years old.
- Undertake Implementation of recovery plans and manage the debt process.
- Perform credit check.
- Undertake timely recoveries of outstanding payments, penalties, interests
- spear head repossession process and ensure funds are recovered
- updating of payment receipts
- Books of accounts
- Initiate customer vetting and evaluate new customer applications for Purchases.
- Attending to customer queries applications for Purchases. Attending to customer queries on balances and Reconciliation of Client Accounts. Negotiating financial transactions and preparing transactions for documentation within limits of authority.
- Post and process journal entries for all subsidiary business transactions.
- Update receivable and Update accounts payable across units.
- Processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements.
- Disbursement of microloans and other credit facility products.
- Evaluate security –Loan to Value Assessment of collaterals.
- Handle payroll & payroll records.
- Prepare and submit monthly management reports.
- Prepare all Client statutory returns, NAPSA/NHIMA/ ZRA