Microfast HRP is a fast growing Management Consultancy firm with subsidiary enterprises in Micro Credit and Real Property sales activities.
Applications Are Invited From Suitably Qualified Candidates To Fill The Position Of Sales & Marketing Executive (Paid Intern)
The sales and marketing executive is responsible for marketing the company’s products and services and responsible to monitor and maintain a high-quality portfolio in compliance with the company’s policies and procedures.
Sales and Marketing executive – Intern (paid)
Finance and Admin officer
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any Business related field.
- Strong Numerical and Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills (written and spoken)
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office package, office equipment and application
- Must be a resident of Lusaka
Sales and marketing of the company’s products and services:
- Generate new sales leads
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospective clients
- Updating client account information
- To Provide Support To Sales And Marketing Function By Running A Versatile Front Desk
- Work collaboratively with other sales team members,
- Undertake administrative tasks that improve sales or customer service.
- Schedule appointments, and conduct follow ups calls.
- Create and maintain sales databases and help coordinate site activities.
- Create strong and on-going relationship with client by updating them with account statements and new products.
- Track client’s account statements for credit controlling purposes.
- Report Writing and Presentation to Management on market survey
- Preparing, reviewing, and analyzing sales proposals
- Utilizing social media platforms to garner customer interest and create brand awareness.
- Preparing sales forecast reports and submitting them to management.