CAREER OPPORTUNITIES – readvertised
Tyre-King is one of the leading, specialized automobile tyre retailers in Zambia and is currently operating in fifteen (15) tyre sales and fitment outlets in Zambia. Tyre King is continuing to grow and expand its footprint in Zambia. We are looking for a Workshop Executive (WE) to assist in the management of all operational activities across Tyre King Branches/Outlets and ensure that the branches/outlets are responsive to customer needs. The WE will also provide leadership to deliver on all branch objectives on a daily basis where workshop operations are concerned. The duration of the contract for this appointment is 12 months renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
PURPOSE OF WORKSHOP EXECUTIVE
To contribute to the development, implementation, monitoring and review of sales strategies that maximize workshop net profit through prospecting of workshop clients across all branches.
- To contribute, monitor and review of sales strategies that maximize the workshop revenue by driving sales at branch level
- To work with the Retail Manager and Branch Managers to influence decisions that are to do with workshop business and ensure there are systems in place that work to stabilize operation and ensure smooth flow of works.
- To translate workshop plans into retail workable plans to achieve the required targeted growth in sales and profitability in all branches.
- To help the Retail Manager with coordination of matters relating to day-to-day retail operations across branches for planning purposes.
- To spend time in branches with workshop teams to help resolve outstanding issues that affect growth and workflow.
- To provide support with customer service response on all tyre and battery claims.
- To engage with workshop supervisors to ensure excellent customer care service is provided in all branches.
- To provide technical support to Branch Managers and sales teams in, timely, finding solutions to customer requirements and complaints.
- To ensure maintenance of all workshop machinery and ensure that workshop procedures are maintained, revenues received are in-tact and targets are met.
- To visit all branch locations, promote sales of workshop services to companies around and ensure that they trade effectively and meet the proposed revenue budget.
- To focus on maximizing sales collections in the retail network. Maintain clean debtor books within the trading norms.
- To build a motivated and high performing workshop team through effective leadership and line management to retail.
- To help with Market Intel to ensure workshop special pricing is approved timely and correct pricing is implemented across branches.
- To generate ideas about future retail activities on workshops to ensure a cutting-edge strategy while maintaining current.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Technical qualification with sales experience in motor vehicle fitment Centre services.
- Technical knowledge of tyres and batteries will be a distinct advantage
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience with a reputable organization.
- Ability to work under pressure and detail oriented.
- A fully paid-up member of Engineering Institution of Zambia (EIZ)
Method of Application
Send your detailed CV including three referees, qualification certificates and cover letter to:
The Head – Human Resource & Administration on email:
Closing date is: Wednesday, 27th September 2023 at 17.00 hours.
Clearly state in the subject line the position you are applying for i.e., Workshop Executive.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted