About this opportunity
We are looking for a Network Engineer who will be performing design, Tuning, Optimization and audit of a network to our meet customer requirements. The position is applicable for design & optimization of RAN.
What you will do
- Engaged in the whole process from pre-sales of services and networks to service delivery and acceptance.
- The role focuses on implementing design, tuning, audit and optimization of services accounting for the part of solutions and of the service process.
- Should be able to keep time, performance and quality according to requirements and customer contracts.
You will bring
- 2 years -5 years of shown experience in Radio Network Dimensioning & Link Budgets (2G, 3G and 4G).
- Knowledge and hands up experience in 5G is a plus.
- Frequency/Scrambling Code/PCI Planning.
- Neighbor Planning.
- RAN Parameter Audits.
- Single Site Verification.
- Post Integration performance validation.
- KPI Performance analysis.
- Implement VoLTE functionality and required features where applicable.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and inspiration to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.