DEPARTMENT : Customer Experience
VACANCY : Service Assurance Manager
LEVEL : Assistant Manager
LOCATION : Lusaka, HQ
To focus on keeping clients satisfied with the Airtel services through managing projects, fixing any reliability issues, tracking service metrics, and leading the team responsible for getting services delivered to clients.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
• Handling all daily service management issues including fully engaging with customers on service management issues.
• Providing an interface to Clients on behalf of Networks and IT.
• Ensuring accurate and fast incident management process is in place and is followed.
• Facilitating closure of level 1 and 2 escalations within the times stipulated within customer SLAs.
• Understanding business priorities, ensuring services are aligned to priority and translate and communicate priority (internally and externally).
• Ensuring delivery of new services, including service level requirements.
• Co-ordinating the engagement with customers on matters around technology operations through proactive forums (such as regular service and change management discussions) and ensure that Airtel perspectives are well represented, and professional standards are maintained.
• Facilitating scheduling and attendance of external service meetings with clients.
• Ensuring that all services are implemented and that they operate efficiently.
• Ensuring that correct information is stored on the status of service, configuration and capabilities that have been availed to a customer.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
• Bachelors in Science and Technology related courses, Economics, Business Administration or any other Social Sciences courses.
• Able to work under high stress with short term targets and objectives.
• IT literacy intermediate computer skills in data base management
• Excellent knowledge of all products within a product family policies and practices
• Excellent understanding of reporting and planning processes
• Knowledge of internal and external sources e.g. clients’ investments enter business journals.
• Anticipation of customer needs and wants.
• Product knowledge usage of product by clients
• Excellent of Market activity and trends
• Knowledge of customer experience
• 3-8 years of work experience with 3 years of relevant experience in the Telecom Industry.
• Extensive knowledge of telecom enterprise business products and applicable markets or a relevant related industry such as banking and FMCG.
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED IN THE POST:
• Business awareness.
• Service and result Oriented.
• Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
• High personal standards and goal oriented.
• Excellent presentation skills and effective communications skills, both orally and writing.
• Customer focused.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure.
• Drive execution excellence.
• Revenue and profit driven.
• Enterprising and entrepreneurial.
• Teamwork and collaboration.
• Analytical and problem solving.
• Networking and interpersonal skills.
• Consulting, Facilitation and Selling skills.
• Data related technology awareness.
• Project and Programme Management.
• Training facilitation skills.
• Strong Negotiation skills and assertiveness.
• Mentoring and Coaching skills.
Method of Application
Suitable candidates requested to apply by sending through their CV’s to
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, disability, ethnic grouping.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.