DEPARTMENT : Customer Experience
VACANCY : Billing and Reporting Analyst
LEVEL : Coordinator
LOCATION : Lusaka, HQ
To oversee all credit Control and Collections reporting for both Group and Local reporting on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis. To support the monthly bill run activities to ensure that all raised observations are closed on time and that customers are billed correctly.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
• Ensuring that all billing observations are closed before closure of bill run.
• Ensuring correct billing of all products.
• Preparing monthly usage analysis vs usage limit reports.
• Conducting accounts Allocation & Segmentation by the 5th of each month.
• Ensuring Key Account Manager & Credit Controller mapping is conducted monthly, and all unallocated accounts are allocated.
• Ensuring to read and understand collections, dunning and any other policies & processes relating to Airtel Business.
• Ensuring full participation and contribution in team meetings, projects, team building activities, etc.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in a Business/IT related discipline
• At least 2-3 years of work experience in a Customer Relationship Management role.
• Debt Risk Management
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THE POST
• Ability to operate in a performance-driven organization.
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Confidence and the ability to place pressure tactfully on individuals and companies who owe money.
• Customer Relationship Management skills.
• Good Presentation and Interpersonal skills.
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages (MS Excel, MS Word, Power-point)
• Relationship management.
• Business awareness, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Method of Application
Suitable candidates are requested to apply by sending through their CV’s to the email below.
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, disability, ethnic grouping.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.