DEPARTMENT : Customer Experience
VACANCY : Credit Controller
LEVEL : Coordinator
LOCATION : Lusaka, HQ
To oversee timely Debt Collections and to manage debt exposure within acceptable levels. To ensure excellence customer service experience to meet business deliverable KPIs on Debt Collections, Dunning Policy Compliance and Customer Service Experience.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
• Daily collections performance and ensuring collection targets are met every month to Account Manager Level.
• Contacting business customers when payment is due/overdue and/or for settlement of their account.
• Re-negotiating payment plans where customer is facing financial difficulties.
• Complete and timely adherence to the Dunning policy.
• Providing timely and correct information flow to the customer on status of their accounts.
• Timely reconciliation of corporate accounts.
• Decreasing customer complaints by ensuring all customer requests are handled in a timely manner.
• Ensuring closure of all issues raised by the customer be it through email, walk in or escalated.
• Ensuring dispute resolution & closure ownership.
• Ensuring Daily/weekly/monthly Management Information System reporting for KPI’s / Group reporting.
• Providing adhoc reports as requested by Management.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in a Business/IT related discipline and any other related qualifications.
• At least 2-3 years of work experience in a Customer Relationship Management role.
• Debt Risk Management
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THE POST
• Ability to operate in a performance driven organization.
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Confidence and the ability to place pressure tactfully on individuals and companies who owe money.
• Customer Relationship Management skills.
• Good Presentation and Interpersonal skills.
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages (MS Excel, MS Word, Power-point)
• Relationship management.
• Business awareness, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Method of Application
Suitable candidates are requested to apply by sending through their CV’s to
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, disability, ethnic grouping.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.