We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and driven HR Assistant to assist our HR department with administrative and HR-related tasks. The HR Assistant responsibilities include assisting in recruitment and selection, initiating background checks on shortlisted candidates, updating employees’ files, filing HR documents accordingly, and providing suitable recommendations to improve HR policies.
Duties you will be involved with include:
- Updating human resources databases by inputting information on new hires, resignations, terminations, paid leave, and sick leaves and maintaining personnel records using computer software.
- Assisting departments with their recruitment needs through liaison with agencies/advertisers.
- Coordinating prospective candidates, interviewing them and administering offers, conducting inductions of new staff Years.
- Assisting with the production and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Ensures each employee completes Time-sheets at the end of the month, and submits the same to Accounts department, with copy to national HR office.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward project and organizational objectives.
- Degree in business, human resource management, Business Administration, psychology or any other related field and recent graduates are highly recommended to apply.
- At least 2 Years of experience in Human Resource field
- Must be a paid-up member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, word and power point).
- Familiarity with HRIS (Human Resources Information System) software will be an added advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Motivation to constantly learn and develop the own knowledge and skills
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to work accurately, with good attention to detail
Method of Application
Candidates who meet the above requirements can send their CV, academic qualifications and certificates as a single document to the email below.