KS1 Maternity Cover Teacher – Year 2 Class
Educore Services is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced, and enthusiastic Year 2 teacher to commence duties as maternity cover by November 2023.
The appointee will report to the Head of Primary and directly contribute to all areas of the KS1 teaching at Sentinel Kalumbila School as well as add to the co-curriculum in the school.
Sentinel Kalumbila is part of the exciting and ambitious educational establishment in North – Western Province of Zambia catering for children from Nursery up to Grade seven. The school which is a part of the Educore Services group of schools, offers a rounded education, and aims to be especially strong in not only academic achievement, but sport, out-
door pursuits and the performing arts.
Main Purpose of the Job
To provide the students with an excellent educational experience in the Year Two class in accordance with the school’s
primary curriculum. To work in conjunction with the teachers and contribute to the life of the school.
• Minimum Diploma in Primary Education with 5 O’ levels including Mathematics and English
• TCZ registration and practicing Licence.
• Minimum 2 years work experience in Early Years
Experience teaching the Cambridge curriculum is an added advantage.
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills:
• Able to handle students that are in the primary classes.
• Good typing and organizational skills
• Good communication skills
• Creative and able to work in a team.
• Able to differentiate lessons according to ability groups.
• Able to teach phonics using a set curriculum.
A full CV and cover letter must be sent to:
Due to Educore Services’ commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, applicants must be willing
to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and criminal record.