KEY QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, QUALITIES & COMPETENCIES
- BSc in relevant subjects such as:
- Computer Science
- Computer Systems/Networks Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics/Telecoms Engineering
- ITIL (V3+ or later) Foundation certification (will added advantage)
- Certification in any Infrastructure and Security Technology (will an added advantage)
- Windows Server management experience (Windows 2008R2 up to 2022 Server)
- management experience
- Server administration experience
- Knowledge of operational and application security
- A good understanding of M365 (Microsoft 365) and Exchange Online
- A good understanding of Microsoft Azure AD
- Experience with Windows Active Directory Services
- Familiar with Windows Server systems e.g. (2016 / 2019)
- A good understanding of Core Networking: TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, Routers, Switches, DNS, Internet and DHCP
- An appreciation of Mobile technologies across iOS and Android
- A sound understanding Security technologies e.g., Firewalls, VPN etc.
- An appreciation of Virtualization and Cloud Technologies
- An understanding of backup technologies
The role is responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Designing, building, deploying, and maintaining the IT infrastructure using the latest technology.
- Ensures all the IT systems that support business function efficiently.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of certified qualifications (as one document) to the Human Resource Manager.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.