KEY QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, QUALITIES & COMPETENCIES
- Full grade twelve certificate with Credit or better in English and Mathematics
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or ACCA II or ZICA Professional from an accredited institution or any recognized professional institution
- 2 years’ work experience in a similar role
- Computer programs competence – Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills.
The role is responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Issuing receipts and processing payments from the system.
- Preparation of Bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of periodical reports.
- Review of receipt and payment Reports to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Reconciliation of General ledger Control accounts.
- Timely preparation of statutory payments and submission of returns.
- Liaison with banks for identification of direct bank credits.
- Cooperating and making available all the necessary information to the auditors
- Experience with use of any accounting software to prepare weekly and monthly financial reports.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of certified qualifications (as one document) to the Human Resource Manager.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.