Tyre-King Enterprises Limited (Tyre King) is one of the leading, specialized automobile tyre retailers in Zambia and is currently operating in fifteen (15) tyre sales and fitment outlets in Zambia. Tyre King is continuing to grow and expand its footprint in Zambia. We are seeking to recruit the services of a qualified tyre industry professional to fill the position of Sales Executive at our Solwezi Outlet. The duration of the contract for this appointment is 12 months renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
POSITION: SALES EXECUTIVE – (1) SOLWEZI: Full Time
Purpose of the Job:
The position acts to ensure customer satisfaction, works to meet set sales targets, strives to grow the market share through effective prospecting, quality customer service, relationship marketing and retention.
- Must consistently attain the expected set targets
- Manages the sales pipeline in line with company targets
- Offers high quality personalized service that exceeds customer expectations
- Offers value adding and technical information to the customer as per service needed
- Effectively manages both cash and credit clients using customer relationship management (CRM) principles
- Updates key customer database and monitors market share statistics
- Identifies business opportunities (prospecting) and recruits new customers
- Nurtures relationships with existing customers, services the existing accounts leading to continued purchases and customer retention
- Prospects for potential customers: makes presentations, cold calls; timely responds to enquiries, tenders; closing the leads and initiating purchases.
- Maximizes sales by remaining within the acceptable profit margins.
- Collects all debts within the specified credit period of approved credit days as set
- Performs delegated duties regarding stock, assets and branch presentation.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum education of Grade 12 Certificate
- Minimum of a Diploma in Marketing or any Business related field
- Member of the ZIM or relevant institute
- Must be Computer literate; Email, MS Excel and Word
- Basic or good knowledge of Navision is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience
- Good interpersonal and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good customer care skills
- Must have good organizational skills with the ability to work in a team
- Must be self-motivated, able to work with minimum supervision and able to deliver on key accountabilities.
Method of Application
Send your detailed CV which must include three referees, qualification certificates and cover letter to:
The Head – Human Resource & Administration on email:
Clearly state in the subject line the position you are applying for i.e., Sales Executive.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Solwezi residents are especially encouraged to apply.