Job purpose: To produce highly qualified Hospitality and tourism management graduates.
To teach, conduct research, and carry out academic-related responsibilities.
1. Grade 12 or Form V Certificate or its equivalent;
2. An earned Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management with at least a Merit from a reputable and accredited University.
3. An earned Master`s degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management from a reputable and accredited University;
4. A PhD in Hospitality and Tourism Management will be an added advantage.
5. At least two (2) years of teaching or research experience at the tertiary level;
7. Proof of research and publications will be an added advantage;
7. Must be computer literate
Method of Application
Procedure for Application Submission
Interested persons who meet the stated requirements for any of the positions should submit their applications enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic and professional certificates and names of three (3) traceable referees, two (2) of whom must be professionally acquainted with the applicant to:
Itimpi, off Chingola Road,
P.O. BOX 20382,