The Quorum Lusaka is the first premier business club catering to the modern business professional, industry leaders, entrepreneurs and corporates. We pride ourselves on giving our clients the privacy and confidentiality they require, and as such, in addition to our eateries and boutique hotel, we offer private offices, meeting rooms, board rooms as well as open floor hot desks.
The Digital Marketing Executive be responsible for driving online business growth, assist in the execution of various digital marketing campaigns, contribute to content creation, analyze campaign performance, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve marketing goals.
- Assist in the implementation of digital marketing campaigns across various channels, including (but not limited to) social media, email marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing.
- Ensure content creation is done in adherence to brand guidelines and resonates with target audience.
- Generate ideas for social media campaigns and contests to increase band awareness, monitoring and managing of all accounts and content scheduling.
- Track and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns using analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, social media insights).
- Assist in the setup and monitoring of paid advertising campaigns.
- Conduct Market research to stay informed about industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging digital marketing technologies and provide recommendations based on research.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must have a full grade 12 certificate with at least credit or merit in Mathematics and English.
- Must have a diploma or higher in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or a related field from a reputable college or University.
- Good Customer service attitude, demonstrate professional and ethical behaviour at all times.
- Be of a pleasant disposition, honest, trustworthy, creative, higher achiever, innovative to own work plans and see them through to completion.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ relevant experience in the same or a similar role.
- Must have experience of delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns and the ability to use digital marketing tools and programs such as: Canva, MailChimp, Photoshop/Coral Draw, MS Office, Meta Business Suite, Tik-Tok trends, etc.
- Basic understanding of digital marketing concepts.
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to multitask.
- Must be of high integrity and have a sense of confidentiality.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
Method of Application
Please send your application letter and summarized curriculum vitae only in a single document to the Human Resources Manager: Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.