About the Role
As a Sales and Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for designing and implementing sales and marketing strategies. You will also be responsible for conducting thorough marketing research on competitors’ products and services.
To be successful as a Sales and Marketing Executive, you should hold a diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, or a closely related field. You should also have a prior work experience in Sales and Marketing. Besides this, you should possess excellent convincing abilities as well as good communication skills. You should also have outstanding sales skills and the ability to work in a team environment as and when needed.
- Preparing marketing and sales strategies.
- Conducting extensive research on competitors’ products and services.
- Creating and overseeing marketing campaigns.
- Preparing budget and time constraints.
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with the clients.
- Answering clients’ questions in a professional manner.
- Participating in exhibitions and other events organized by the company.
- Creating awareness of the products and services offered by the company.
- Ensuring the company meets the sales targets.
- Handling complaints of the clients.
- Negotiating the deals with the clients and taking feedback from clients.
- Creating marketing campaigns on social media platforms.
- Writing monthly reports on the performance of the campaigns.
- Diploma in Marketing, Advertising, Sales, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive or a similar position in the Sales Department.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of various marketing tactics.
- Understanding and knowledge of Customer Relationship Management Software.
- A result-driven and organized individual.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Good negotiation and sales skills.