The Finance Officer – Treasury and Budget shall be responsible for corporate liquidity, investments, and risk management related to the company’s financial activities.
- Degree in Accountancy, Part Two ACCA/ CIMA/ZICA
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- Member of ZICA is a must.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Excellent IFRS/IAS Knowledge
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software (such as Sage, Pastel, QuickBooks).
- Proficient in data analysis and statistical forecasting
- Excellent analytical skills
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on experience in Tax Computations
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work autonomously yet be part of a broader team.
- Ability to multi-task, meet firm deadlines, proactively prioritize needs, and effectively manage priorities.
Years of Experience Required
3 years professional experience of which 2 years should have focused planning and analysis.