Varun Beverages Zambia Ltd a leading Beverage manufacturing company situated at plot No. 37426, Mungwi Road in Heavy Industrial Area, Lusaka is URGENTLY looking to recruit suitably qualified individual to fill the position of SHIFT ELECTRICIAN.
Job Summary/ Desired Qualification and KnowLedge:
- Will be responsible to ensure that all production equipment, infrastructure, fixtures and all other equipment is in good operating condition and well maintained in terms of electrical issues.
- Installing electrical systems in all departments.
- Maintaining, repairing and troubleshooting electrical control, wiring, lighting and other systems and equipment
- Performing general electrical maintenance.
- Testing and inspecting electrical systems and certifying their compliance
- Will also do fault analysis and repairs in case of malfunction.
- Perform fault finding of production equipment and execute repair of breakdowns.
- Able to work independently.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Troubleshooting electrical issues using appropriate testing devices
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g speed)
- Inspecting transformers, circuit breakers, and other electrical components
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Test operations of machines periodically
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Maintaining production equipment by cleaning, inspecting, repairing and replacing parts such as bearings or belts as needed
- +5 year experience working as an Industrial Operator in manufacturing industry.
Must have a Diploma in Electrical or any other related qualification from a recognised institution of learning.
Note: Candidates with experience from other similar industries are encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
Send your Cvs and application letters to the email address.
Take note that only short listed candidates will be called for interviews.