- Position: Sales Administrator – Digitize
- Location: Lusaka, ZM
- Contract: Permanent
- Probationary Period: 3 Months
- Submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reporting Manager: Head- Digitize
NetOne is a leading technology services Group based in Lusaka, Zambia. Since its inception is 2007 the group has grown to be Zambia’s leading technology service provider offering a range of solutions including client computing and enterprise business solutions with long standing relationships with leading OEM manufacturers across the ICT sector. NetOne owns and operates Zambia’s first Tier III carrier neutral data offering colocation services, infrastructure as a service and software as service. NetOne also owns and operates the Swish Pay platform enabling digital payments from consumer to merchant through its integrations with Visa, MasterCard and Mobile Money platforms. The group continues to innovate in launching new products to the Zambian market and is therefore looking to grow our team!
If you are an individual who believes in career progression, innovative, fearless and want to be on the winning team, we are the team for you.
The duties of the job will include but are not restricted to:
- Receiving and processing purchase orders.
- Issuing sales transaction invoices.
- Verifying orders, including customers’ personal information and payment details.
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Compiling monthly sales reports.
- Expediting orders through internal liaison.
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
- Research competitor’s prices, products, and marketing initiatives.
- Assist sales team in solving problems that the customers face answering their requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist sales team in daily activities such as follow-up, cross-selling and up-selling ideas, proposals, product launch information, and direct channel sales support.
- Propose ideas to help maximize sales and build upon existing strategies that have provided great results in the past.
- Work towards maintaining a positive relationship with all our esteemed customers.
- Updating sales records and documents accurately.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Sales and Marketing.
- Sales experience of one plus years is required.
- Have a winning attitude that is pleasant and engaging;
- Focused, accountable, responsible and committed to success.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Proactive approach with a high level of attention to detail
- Must be a systematic and results-oriented personality
- MUST HAVE a valid driving license with 2 years plus driving experience.
- Valid passport
Method of Application
ONLY Short listed candidates will be contacted. You can email your detailed CV and other requirements to the email address below.