About this opportunity
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of Ericsson Charging system nodes. Your scope of work includes the scenarios of new nodes introduction, upgrades, expansion of new nodes, activate new functionality and/or capacity. Your work will be focused on the CSP customers networks.
What you will do
- Requirement gatherings.
- Method of procedure preparations.
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Complete product configuration.
- Implement integration and migration work.
- Prepare system test, module test and acceptance test.
- Work to identify and drive improvements.
- Flexibility is key requirement for this role, sometimes activities take place at nights during off peak and maintenance windows.
- Post project activities.
- Understand technically the BSS E2E.
- Complete testing and tracing.
- Scripting in some situations for O&M purposes.
- Have knowledge sharing and collaboration skills.
You will bring
- Education: bachelor’s degree in engineering, Telecommunications, or Information Technology (or a degree in a relevant field).
- 4-6 years of experience in Mobile BSS (Charging of 3G, 4G, 5G, WiMAX, …etc.).
- Main expertise domain and background: Business Support Systems – Charging.
- Background in charging protocols (Gy, Camel, diameter).
- Good understanding of the charging access control, Session control, CDR generation.
- Problem Solving Ability.
- Ability to continuously learn and adapt.
- Creating & innovating.
- Coding and SW development skills is a key for this position.
- Applying expertise & technology.
- Analytical learning and researching skills.
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations.
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent Communication skills.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website