Project: Zambia Country Office
Reports to: Senior Administration Officer
About FHI 360
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of: Transport & Logistics Assistant.
- Provide various office services support for the assigned unit(s)/division in the country office. Perform basic processes and procedures to accomplish tasks.
- Drive assigned project vehicles, transporting FHI 360 staff and consultants to sites within and outside of their designated sites and perform administrative duties that maybe assigned.
- The Logistics Assistant will report to the Senior Administration Officer (SAO).
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure smooth running of transport operations, in conjunction with supervisor, by consistently monitoring the transport calendar and requests.
- Ensure vehicle is properly maintained, in all aspects including service management and cleanliness.
- Maintain vehicle mileage logbook in an accurate and consistent manner and submit log sheets to supervisor on a fortnightly basis, for onward submission to Finance Unit.
- Prepare monthly fuel analysis.
- Assist the Supervisor with Filing and scanning Financial Documents
- Conduct quarterly Inventory inspection.
- Assist the Supervisor and relevant staff in arranging travel logistics staff, consultants, and visiting staff, including hotel arrangements, airport and hotel pick-ups, etc
- Assist the Supervisor with maintaining up to date motor vehicle insurance (and claims), road tax, vehicle fitness.
- Mail collection and delivery
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- 0-3 years of related office administration experience.
- Demonstrated experience with office administrative procedures, standards and equipment.
- Minimum 3 years driving experience.
- Valid driving license (Class C or better)
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website