The Sales Executive must be a competitive and trustworthy to help us build up Zynle’s business activities.
The Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Sales Executives have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
Sales Executives help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Diploma in sales and marketing or related
- 2 years of working experience as a Sales Representative, or a similar role in the Sales Department.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of sales dynamics and processes.
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable in fulfilling obligations.
- Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Persistence — Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
Lines of communication
This role reports to the Senior Sales manager
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website