Zambia Sugar Plc. is a subsidiary of Illovo Sugar Africa (Pty) Ltd Group and is the leading sugar producer in Zambia. Its main activities are the growing of sugar cane, the production and marketing of sugar and other sugar downstream products.
The Company invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following position of Security Administrator in the Estate Support Services Department.
The position reports to the Security and Emergency Response Manager. The incumbent will be responsible for timely provision of administrative services to ensure conducive office environment through well managed facilities.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- To ensure administrative services are in place and implemented accordingly.
- To take Minutes at team meetings.
- Managing of visitors to the East Gate entry point.
- Management of the guards posted at the East Gate entry point.
- To supervise general housekeeping/maintenance of buildings and surroundings.
- To prepare daily and monthly reports.
- To attend to all staff welfare; liaise and coordinate with relevant departments (HR, Estate Maintenance, Security, SHERQ, Finance/IT etc.)
- To manage leave plans – Consolidate leave plans for the department and ensure adherence to plan by staff. To Liaise and advise the Company Stores on material orders from the section by:
- Supplying stores with quantities, type and timelines when the items will be required and advising the Security and Emergency Manager on progress being made by stores in procuring the required items.
- Raising orders for materials according to the approved budget.
- Follow through with stores until the required items are delivered to the respective users.
- To monitor requisition movement for materials to the section by:
- Receiving requisitions from sections and forwarding them to appropriate departments.
- Comparing requests with budgets and advising sections accordingly.
- Keeping accurate record of all the contents and information carried on requisition.
- To coordinate all SHERQ activities with SHERQ Officer in ensuring that SHERQ objectives and targets from both the Business and the Department are included as deliverables for the responsible persons with measurable key performance indicators.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma in Administration/Management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role with proven track record.
- Sound computer skills; honest; high integrity
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical ability; attention to detail
- Experience with Saflec is essential
Method of Application
Should you be interested in applying for any of the roles, please email your detailed CV, copies of relevant qualifications, relevant professional accreditation, registrations and ID/Passport for the attention of the HR Business Partner clearly stating the role applied for in the subject line.
Applicants may be required to complete pre-employment checks (qualification, credit, security, background, and medical assessments) as part of the recruitment process where applicable.