Allterrain Services Group-Zambia, Africa’s leading Catering service provider is looking for dynamic and self-motivated Zambian with proven performance to fill the existing vacant position at our Lusaka Project in Zambia as listed below;
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – X 01 LUSAKA
PURPOSE: Your Primary duty is to grow the business of ATS Group of companies and market the services of ATS group to new clients.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business Administration, Marketing or any equivalent combination of education
- Must have experience sufficient to perform job duties
- Creative visionary and able to be innovative.
- Creative, self-motivated, proactive and confident.
- Experience working with a diverse team.
- Knowledge of computer skills, using office software such as Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Trustworthy - able to manage highly sensitive and confidential information
The Business Development Manager will be responsible and accountable for all commercial aspects of the business; this includes but is not limited to the following areas:
- Formulating financial budgets for the operations in conjunction with the Group budgets team. This will include a monthly income & expenditure budget while making reasonable provisions for emergencies. These budgets must be communicated to the operations/finance personnel in a timely manner to ensure sufficient preparations are made to achieve the targets.
- Evaluation of the budgets against performance on a monthly basis and reporting any significant variances.
- Internal audit functions to ensure proper bookkeeping & reporting
- Ensuring that all statutory and legal requirements with regards to budgets & contracts management are always met.
- Ensuring that ATS works within the contractual agreements & performs within the contracts. You must constantly update and inform the Group Operations Manager /RBM obligations in each contract.
- Supporting ATS consultants and resource personnel in the projects with all logistical requirements that they may require to fulfill ATS contractual agreements.
- Ensuring all invoices are presented correctly to the clients in a timely manner & in the correct format.
- Following up to ensure that invoices are paid up on time and money received into ATS management accounts.
- Training of staff – You will ensure continuous training is carried out on all staff who report to you. This is in line with the overall objectives of ATS, and all training must be documented.
- Ensuring that all ATS Group health and safety policies and procedures are adhered to within your area of operations.
- Responsible for getting new business & maintaining existing contracts at a profitable rate to ATS.
- Ensuring that all ATS Group Human Resources policies and procedures are adhered to within your area of operation.
- Responsible for ATS Public Relations with the clients, client’s employees, visitors, suppliers, subcontractors and investors
- Responsible for ATS relations with its employees and this also needs to be taken into account
- Acting as the personal assistant of the Group Operations Manager /RBM for ATS management and complete various tasks assigned to you by him.
Method of Application
If you meet the above criteria, email your application letter, curriculum vitae and copies of your qualifications to the Human Resource Officer. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear within 14 days of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.