Korea Food for The Hungry International Zambia (KFHIZ) is a non-profit Christian Organisation. It focuses on Child Development Programs, Emergency Relief and Community Development programs. We are looking for:
- Collaborate with the finance team to maintain and improve financial systems.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements and reports.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Manage payroll and employee benefits.
- Provide assistance during the budgeting process.
- Help maintain and improve financial controls and procedures.
- Analyze financial data to identify trends and make recommendations for improvement.
- Maintain and update financial records.
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets.
- Managing records and receipts.
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions.
- Preparing balance sheets.
- Processing invoices.
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of organisational products and process.
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters.
- Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required.
- Must be Christian
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent
- Full professional qualification such as CA Zambia/CIMA/ ACCA is a plus
- Experience using QuickBooks software
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the finance field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Method of Application
Please submit all necessary documents to the email.
NOTE: Only those who have done the specified fields (and related fields) are encouraged to apply (by email). Most importantly, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Kindly Attach the following documents when applying (and other supporting documents)
- Motivation or Cover Letter.
- Evidence of Tertiary Education.
- Grade Twelve Results.