Are you Curious?
INTEGRITY I CURIOSITY I COLLABORATION I CLIENT FIRST I ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT
A promising and exciting career awaits you to join the winning team.
Ipsos is a world-leading research company operating in more than 85 countries. It has revenues in excess of ₤1Bn and employs over 16,000 staff worldwide. Ipsos provides research services and strategic insights to the world’s largest corporations and many public sector organizations.
Ipsos is organized in each country of operation across its global business lines and its functions, in a matrix organization that is designed to achieve operational excellence, functional expertise and client satisfaction.
Field Coordinator, Ipsos in Zambia
Essential Responsibilities and Deliverables
The Role holder is responsible for managing field teams collecting data for Ipsos in Zambia. Specifically, the Field Coordinator is responsible for the successful execution of data collection of all Face to Face and CATI projects allocated to them.
Field Coordinator Role
- Budgeting for projects.
- Attend project briefings.
- Recruitment and training of data collectors.
- Ensure research projects adherence to general research design, sample selection, data management and general research protocols, and overall project management timelines.
- Set deadlines for their interviewers and provides guidance to the supervisors to successfully achieve these deadlines.
- Respect the deadlines for project closure, returning materials, according to the deadlines established by your supervisor.
- Ensuring continuous training and coaching is arranged and conducted for current fieldworkers to improve field and data quality. This includes general, project specific and equipment training and coaching.
- Develop and manage internal relationships as appropriate and necessary.
- Responsible for providing field report for all projects managed.
- Ensuring that all projects managed are compliant on the Ipsos Global Quality System (IGQS).
- Maintain confidentiality and prevent communication or disclosure of any data or documents. Never transmit any confidential information that you become aware of within the company.
- Maintain compliance with Ipsos policies and procedures as well as the country’s law.
- Perform related duties as assigned by the Quality Control Manager.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Experience in field management will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of data protection policies will be added advantage.
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to express oneself in English and at least one other local Language.
- Detail oriented person with interest in data quality review.
- Proficiency in MS. Office (Word, Excel, Access and Power Point.) and other computer packages.
- Ability to build strong links with other departments of the business and other country offices, to share best practices in quality control management.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Writing – Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the research.
- Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Exceptional interpersonal and people skills to work with different types of people.
- Strong focus on targets and objectives Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Willingness to travel within Zambia.
If you are this person, then you are right for us and we are right for you!
This is a challenging opportunity for a dedicated and highly motivated professional, with a strong commitment to Ipsos values.
Method of Application
If you believe you are the candidate we are looking for, please email your application and CV detailing your experience for the post and include daytime telephone contacts.