MLG is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill in the position of Enumerator. The project will run for about a month commencing 17th July, 2023.
Livingstone residents are strongly encouraged to apply.
To enable a successful execution of the project, we are seeking individuals with the following requirements;
- Full Grade Twelve (12) certificate
- Bachelors’ Degree in Geomatics Engineering, Geography, Environmental
- Education, Mapping or Information Technology
- Strong analytical and problem – solving skills
- Proficiency in using mapping software and geospatial tools
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to details and accuracy in data collection and documentation
- Flexibility to adapt to changing project requirements and schedules
- Prior experience in data collection or related fields (preferred).
Method of Application
All applications should be emailed.