Kagem is seeking remarkable candidates to join the team, in the position of Manager Supply Chain Services, Assistant Manager Supply Chain Services, Assistant Supply Chain Services Officer and Storekeeper.
STOREKEEPER (2 POSITIONS)
Reports to: Assistant Supply Chain Services Officer
To ensure effective and efficient management of the Company’s stock inventory in order to have smooth materials movement.
- Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
- Ensure a smooth maintenance of stock which is easily accessed and accounted for
- Ensure that all stores’ records are properly maintained and safely kept for reference when need arises.
- Timely and accurately processing of goods received documents to facilitates payments for our suppliers.
- Fills supply requisitions; merchandise and supplies.
- To check the book balances, with the actual physical stock at frequent intervals by way of internal control over wrong issues, pilferage, etc.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supply/CIPS Level 4 or related commercial/ business discipline.
- 3 years work experience in store management.
- Good computer skills with experience in ERP software.
- Good command of both oral and written communication.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent stock control skills.
The company provides single status accommodation at the mine site.
* Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
Send your applications (Covering Letter and CV only) by mail or email. Certificates will only be required at the interview stage.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.