AFRICAN LEOPARD LOGISTIC LTD is a service-oriented company specialized in transport and logistics throughout the Southern and Eastern Africa.
We’re looking for results-driven SALES REPRESENTATIVES (10) with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
To interact directly with customers throughout all phases of the sales process. Responsible for identifying a customer’s needs, pitching relevant products or services, and ensuring they have a positive experience from start to finish.
Requirements and skills
- Must be between 25-35 years of age
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Computer literate
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Certificate/diploma in Sales and Marketing or any business related field
Method of Application
All candidates that meet the above qualifications should send their Cover letters, CV and Qualifications.