2 positions are to be filled - one at Head Office Lusaka and one at Kitwe Office.
Bridging Gap Solutions (BGS) are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help build up their business activities. To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate extensive experience in Sales.
Sales Executive’s Responsibilities
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through direct contact, tele-sales, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Any other responsibilities as required.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Team player.
- Diploma or better in Marketing and Sales
- Minimum of three years’ work experience.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus.
Method of Application
To apply, kindly email a detailed Curriculum Vitae and Professional qualifications. Clearly indicate the Position and Location on the Subject entry.